Back to previous page.
FIBRE OPTICS DEVICES: The i-Lax series digitally encoded fibre optic
transmission devices are specifically designed for surveillance systems
requiring seamless transmission over long distances. It is widely used
in premises,factories, airports, freeways and tunnels.
The fibre optic transmission of surveillance applications is the best solution
for long distance and high signal quality. It is immune from electromagnetic
interference, lightning, poor weather condition and corrosion.
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL and SECAM video formats
- High quality digitally encoded transmission without compression
- No crosstalk, signal attenuation and distortion existing in baseband
and FM products
- Plug-and-play, no adjustment needed
- Simultaneous transmission of video, data and alarm signals over one
single strand of fiber
- Ultra-long transmission ability using state-of-the-art fiber optic
encoding and modulation technology
- Designed for reliable operation in tough environments
- Comprehensive diagnostic LEDs made troubleshooting easy
Click here for more information on Fibre Optics
IF-1VDA Transmitter / Receiver
The IF-1VDA is capable of transmitting one video channel in one way, one data channel
(RS-232, RS-485 or RS-422), one bi-directional stereo audio channel and one bi-directional
contact closure alarm channel over one single strand of single-mode or multimode fiber.
This series is available as stand-alone unit and slide-in card.
Download data sheet.